API Queries - Add Folder
The add_folder function creates a new folder. This function requires additional parameters. Failing to include them will result in an error response.
- folder - Folder to be added. Does not accept multiple folders. (Required)
Note: Make sure to URL encode all values, most importantly the campaign folder value.
Example query and response:
In this example, we will be adding the folder "Credit Cards".
Note the URL encoding on the values.
The above response means that the folder was successfully created and will be in the "Paused" status. It will be automatically activated once approved by our system.
Possible error responses for this function are:
- 412 - Folder is a required argument for this mode.
- 421 - Folder name may only contain letters, digits and spaces.
- 422 - The length of Folder name should not exceed 16 characters.
- 428 - Folder already exists.
- Other general errors, such as 200 - Internal Error or 300 - Username or password invalid.
For a complete list of error responses, see the Error Codes manual page.