Trellian Direct Search Network
- How to access the API
- API Queries
- Country List
- Error Codes
- Usage Limits
- Code Examples
- Support and Help
Note: To access the Trellian Direct Search Network API, you will need an API key. Contact us to obtain one.
All Trellian Direct Search Network API queries need to include your Trellian Direct Search Network username and password and all values need to be URL encoded.
All queries will start with https://bid.trellian.com/api.html. All examples in this manual will show user and pass where you will need to insert your Trellian Direct Search Network username and password, respectively and key where you need to insert your API key.
Note: All examples in this manual use GET queries, but our API accepts variables passed via HTTPS GET or POST.
All API responses are in XML format and thus can be interpreted by almost all modern programming languages and web browsers. If a parameter is missing or you fail to provide correct login details, an error message will be returned. For a full list of possible errors and their solutions, see the Error Codes manual page.
Functions available via the API:
- Add Keyword - Creates a new Keyword
- Add RON - Creates a new RON
- Add Folder - Creates a new Folder
- Update Keyword - Updates settings for a Keyword
- Update RON - Updates settings for a RON
- Update Folder - Updates settings for a Folder
- Delete Keyword - Deletes a Keyword
- Delete RON - Deletes a RON
- Delete Folder - Deletes a Folder
- List Account Campaigns - Shows your Campaigns and their settings
- Report - Provides access to reports