API Queries - Delete Folder
The delete_folder function deletes a folder. All keywords must be removed from a folder before it can be deleted.
- folder - Folder to be deleted. Does not accept multiple folders. (Required)
Example query and response:
In this example, we will be deleting the folder "Credit Cards".
The above response means that the folder was successfully deleted from the system.
Possible error responses for this function are:
- 412 - Folder is a required argument for this mode.
- 420 - Folder could not be found.
- 421 - Folder name may only contain letters, digits or spaces.
- 426 - Folder cannot be deleted with campaigns inside.
- Other general errors, such as 200 - Internal Error or 300 - Username or password invalid.
For a complete list of error responses, see the Error Codes manual page.