Trellian Direct Search Network
- How to access the API
- API Queries
- Country List
- Error Codes
- Usage Limits
- Code Examples
- Support and Help
API Queries - Delete Keyword
The delete_keyword function deletes a Keyword. Statistics for the keyword will still be available, but the keyword will be removed from your dashboard.
- keyword - Name of Keyword to delete. (Required)
- traffic_type - The traffic type, either "desktop", "mobile" or "all". (Required)
- geo_target - The Geo Target, either "all", "us", "uk", "ca", "au", "nz", "in", "br", "de", "fr", "nl", "it", or "es". (Required)
Example query and response:
In this example, we will be deleting the keyword "credit cards" that has the traffic type "desktop" and the geo target "all".
<results> <result Keyword="credit cards" Status="Deleted"/> </results>
The above response means that the Keyword was successfully deleted from the system.
Possible error responses for this function are:
- 412 - Keyword is a required argument for this mode.
- 412 - Traffic Type is a required argument for this mode.
- 412 - Geo Target is a required argument for this mode.
- 420 - Keyword not found.
- 421 - Keyword may only contain letters, digits and spaces.
- 421 - Traffic Type may only be "all","mobile","desktop".
- 429 - Geo Target is invalid.
- Other general errors, such as 200 - Internal Error or 300 - Username or password invalid.
For a complete list of error responses, see the Error Codes manual page.