API Queries - List Campaigns
The list_campaigns function shows all of your Campaigns with their settings and status. There are optional parameters, for search specific Campaigns and Folders. If optional parameters are omitted, the default is to display all campaigns.
- campaign - Name of the campaign to search (Keyword or RON). (Optional)
- folder - Name of the folder to search. (Optional)
Note: Make sure to URL encode all values.
Example query and response:
If there are no campaigns in your account, the response will not be an error. Instead, this will be shown:
Possible error responses for this function are:
- 420 - Folder not in account
- 420 - Campaign could not be found
- 421 - Campaign may only contain letters, digits and periods
- 421 - Folder name may only contain letters, digits and spaces
- Other general errors, such as 200 - Internal Error or 300 - Username or password invalid.
For a complete list of error responses, see the Error Codes manual page.