Trellian Direct Search Network
- How to access the API
- API Queries
- Country List
- Error Codes
- Usage Limits
- Code Examples
- Support and Help
API Queries - Delete RON
The delete_ron function deletes a RON. Statistics for the RON will still be available, but the RON will be removed from your dashboard.
- ron - Name of the RON campaign. (Required)
Example query and response:
In this example, we will be deleting the RON ".aq.05".
<results> <result RON=".aq.05" Status="Deleted"/> </results>
The above response means that the RON was successfully deleted from the system.
Possible error responses for this function are:
- 423 - This is not a valid RON name.
- 421 - RON may only contain letters, digits and periods.
- 412 - RON is a required argument for this mode.
- 420 - RON not found.
- Other general errors, such as 200 - Internal Error or 300 - Username or password invalid.
For a complete list of error responses, see the Error Codes manual page.