SEO Account Manager
Melbourne | Australia
The SEO Account Manager is responsible for overseeing the SEO and/or cross-channel strategy of their accounts. You will be responsible for the performance, strategy, growth of each individual account you manage.
- Ensure client expectations for their business and their relationship with BeOnTop are set appropriately and achieved. Your role is to build and maintain a strong client relationship, meet the goals and timelines of the original strategy, as well as identify new strategic opportunities.
- Be responsible for communicating with the client regarding marketing performance, timelines and due dates of workflow, and on the overall sentiment of how the partnership & campaign is progressing.
- Report on the progress of the strategy to help the client better understand the impact BeOnTop is having on their business as it relates to the client’s KPIs.
- Ensure the client receives all deliverables and helps refine and review workflow from team members.
Most Important Things:
- Clear and professional client communications
- Amazing time management skills
- Positive client satisfaction & sentiment as measured NPS surveys
- Detailed understanding of SEO
- A broad understanding of digital marketing
- Previous SEO and digital marketing industry experience
- Oversee all strategic initiatives for the account
- Support with keyword research and content strategies
- Internal collaboration across the SEO team for your clients
- Clearly communicate all initiatives, strategies, and opportunities to clients as needed and on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Organize and facilitate client meetings (weekly/bi-weekly calls and monthly reporting calls).
- Ensure account workflow is professional and of high quality (review work).
- Ensure the campaign strategy is aligned with the client KPIs and business goals.
- Work with internal teams and Executive Sponsors to identify and vet new opportunities for account expansion.
- Serve as the main point of contact between the client and BeOnTop to build a strong partnership.
- Organization – AM is responsible for keeping all documents and workflow for the team to easily understand due dates, meeting times, the current state of the campaign, and client relationships.
- Analyze metrics both at a micro-level and a macro level – determining the current state of campaign progress via Google Analytics, SEO specific tools, and CRM (HubSpot).
- Other applicable or related duties as assigned
Key Performance Indicators (KPI):
- Client Resign Rate
- Account Growth + Retention
- Data-Driven: We believe data-driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature, and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
If the above sounds like you, we are super excited to hear from you and looking forward to chatting further.
Apply for this position