Customer Service / Technical Support
Melbourne | Australia
For 23 years Trellian.com has been developing online based software and web applications in search optimisation, domain names, website traffic, online review management and more. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Technical Support Team.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated with experience in customer service or a technical support role.
Working closely with our existing technical support and testing teams, responsibilities will vary and cross over many areas. Responsibilities will include but not limited to customer support, software testing and internal technical support for our staff. There will be room to grow in your role; gaining more knowledge and experience along the way.
- Office 365 support
- VoIP Phone support
- Updating online documentation, help and support manuals
- Office IT hardware & software maintenance
- Phone based support
- Internal and external technical support
- Remote assistance and setup of new devices for staff
- Support via phone, email and live chat
- Web hosting support (cPanel)
- Software testing, bug finding and reporting
- Mobile & tablet device setup, iOS and Android based support
- Excellent English reading and writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Experience in IT technical support is preferable
- Good knowledge of computers and the internet
- Knowledge of domain names is helpful, but training will be provided
- Knowledge in SEO and Analytics is also helpful
- Knowledge of web hosting is also helpful
This is a full-time position, starting immediately. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm but also flexible. Salary will depend on level of experience.