| Trellian is a progressive Internet based company that is a world leader in both search engine marketing and search engine optimization software and solutions, our expansion provides the following positions of employment to the right persons.
To apply, please contact us for more information.
Fax applications to: +61-3-9589-7951
8 East Concourse
BEAUMARIS, VIC 3193
Note: If you are an Employment / Recruitment agency we currently do not have any positions that we are taking agency applications from.
Directions to Trellian
By Public Transport from the City:
- Take the Frankston Line.
- Exit Cheltenham Station.
- Cross the road to take the 600/922/923 bus.
- Ask the bus driver to tell you when to get off at the Concourse Shopping Center.
- We are on the same street as the Westpac Bank.
Refer to Melways page 86 D7
Location: Los Angeles (near LAX)
In charge of developing and executing social media and email marketing initiatives. Also responsible for tradeshow planning and support.
This position will support our Above.com and Trellian Direct Search Network business units.
- Expand base of followers on all social media platforms.
- Produce social media posts and email content that build brand awareness, communicate value propositions, and generate leads.
- Identify ways to segment our email lists in order to send highly targeted messages and offers.
- Create monthly eNewsletter content, update email templates in mailchimp, and publish.
- Keep internal wordpress blogs updated with fresh content.
- Support account management and sales teams as needed.
- Maintain calendar of tradeshows. Book event registrations and hotel reservations. When applicable, drive development of collateral materials and design of banners and booth.
- 5-7+ years of marketing communications experience.
- Successful track record building social media and email marketing campaigns that convert followers into customers.
- Proven ability to create messaging tailored to target segment needs and interests.
- Highly analytical. Ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities.
- Pro-active. Able to work quickly and accurately on a variety of tasks across different business units.
- Solid working knowledge of CSS/HTML, wordpress, and web-based email service such as mailchimp.
- Must have marketing experience involving services for domain name investors.
- Online ad network industry experience is a plus.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Senior Product Manager
Trellian looks for a multitalented Senior Product Manager to lead the design and development of the Above.com
This is a hands-on leadership position to own the product strategy, development and execution and to work directly with the company principals.
The ideal candidate must have a full understanding of the industry players with a strong pulse of the competitive environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to demonstrate your proven leadership skills and have a direct impact to the bottom line.
- Lead and run the overall Product Management
- Define product features, functionality and product requirement
- Provide competitive analysis, documentation and testing for new product/feature development
- Manage status of new products/features development and implementation
- Monitor system maintenance and proactively handle critical issues resulting from market changes
- Act as the client advocate to assure Above meets their highest level of service and requirements
- Identify third party partner opportunities to benefit new features/products
- Represent third party integration requirements and needs
- Collaborate effectively with management and technical support
- 3+ years of product management
- Exceptional ability to communicate verbally and in writing at all levels
- Must be able to relate to and engage customer needs
- Strong quantitative, analytical and technical skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace, deadline driven results oriented environment with an entrepreneurial start up attitude
- Maintain high degree of self-motivation and independent
- Strong business ethics and work ethic a must
- Bachelor's of Science Degree or equivalent experience required
us for more information.
Position: Account Specialist
Location: Los Angeles
We are currently looking for an Account Specialist who will contribute to the continued success of the Trellian Direct Search Network.
The Account Specialist will work within a team environment and be responsible for account maintenances and account revenue growth.
The ideal candidate must have online experience be organized, have good communication skills and be able to thrive in a fast pace and changing environment
- Maintain and grow existing accounts by analyzing the client traffic for trends in behavior
- Make adjustments and recommendation for problem solving
- Optimize campaigns and grow revenues by expanding keyword suggesting
- Identify new traffic in our network to grow revenues
- Keep the team informed on changes, trends and opportunities
- Generate ROI tracking and other required reports
- Minimum of 1-year experience in Internet marketing, SEM, SEO, digital advertising or related experience
- Knowledge of online advertising technologies and terminology
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience collaborating in a team environment
- Must be analytical, organized and detailed oriented with great attention to accuracy
- Detailed oriented and analytical
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Self motivated and able to work independently as well as part of the team
- Social Media Marketing a plus
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
us for more information.