Most search engines have strict rules as to the type of sites and the number of submissions they accept.
The use of SubmitWolf is governed by an Acceptable use policy as outlined below.
Please note that these policies are in place for a very good reason: the use of SubmitWolf contrary to these policies will result in your IP address, URL or both being banned from many search engines.
- You may not use this program to SPAM search engines by submitting the same URL multiple times.
- You may not submit different URLs which are identical, or similar copies of the same page on the same server. (Otherwise known as "mirror sites")
- You may resubmit a URL if there is a significant change both to the URL title and page content.
- You may not modify the submission rules to force the listing of inappropriate sites for a given engine.
- You may not force the submission to regionally specific engines if your site is not related directly to the region. This includes submitting sites to other country's engines if your site is unrelated to and/or outside the country.
- You may not submit more than one URL from the same site to search engines unless the pages are unrelated or have significantly different content.
- You must select the most appropriate category for your URL
- You may not use the non-Enterprise version of the Software as the basis for an URL submission service or to submit third party sites.