SEO toolkit's most often used tools are listed across the navigation panel.
To use one of these tools, click on the tool and its functions will then be available.
The top pane displays a summary of domain statistics.
To obtain or refresh these figures, first click on the desired domain/s to highlight them.
You can select multiple domains by holding down the ctrl and shift keys on your keyboard.
Click on the Analyze button.
- Domain - Domain.
- Backlinks - Number of links pointing to the domain.
- Unique - Number of unique links pointing to the domain. Unique refers to links coming from a single domain. For example, if 10 sites with a total of 100 links pointing to your domain, the unique links will be 10.
- Saturation - Number of pages indexed in Google.
- PageRank - Google Page Rank. It is represented as a whole number between 0 and 10. The most popular websites have a PageRank of 10. The least have a PageRank of 0.
- Alexa - It is a ranking based on the amount of traffic Alexa.com collect. The lower the ranking, the more popular the site is compared with other sites in Alexa's dataset.
The bottom pane displays details from the most common tools (Meta Tag Details, Search Engine Rankings, Internet Presence and Search Engine Submissions).
SEO Toolkit requires a new URL to be entered prior to using the tools.
To add a new URL, click on the Edit
menu and select New URL
or click on the New button.
SEO toolkit has an online help system linked into the software. As you click on different tools, menu items, checkboxes and fields, clicking on the help button will automatically open the online manual page. To display information about a button, move the mouse cursor over the button for a few seconds and the buttons function will be displayed.