| Trellian is a progressive Internet based company that is a world leader in both search engine marketing and search engine optimization software and solutions, our expansion provides the following positions of employment to the right persons.
To apply, please contact us for more information.
Fax applications to: +61-3-9589-7951
8 East Concourse
BEAUMARIS, VIC 3193
Note: If you are an Employment / Recruitment agency we currently do not have any positions that we are taking agency applications from.
Directions to Trellian
By Public Transport from the City:
- Take the Frankston Line.
- Exit Cheltenham Station.
- Cross the road to take the 600/922/923 bus.
- Ask the bus driver to tell you when to get off at the Concourse Shopping Center.
- We are on the same street as the Westpac Bank.
Refer to Melways page 86 D7
Position: Web Project Manager
For 20 years Trellian.com has been developing online based software and web application in search, domain names and website traffic.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to coordinate and manage new and existing web projects undertaken by the business.
Based in Beaumaris, Melbourne this role will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for providing effective digital deliverables to the business.
Areas of responsibilities include:
- Utilise AGILE (SCRUM) methodology across various project teams
- Manage projects from end to end including multiple project streams
- Effectively managing project scope and proper documentation of changes
- Coordinating tasks with our team throughout the project lifecycle
- Prepare and deliver regular reporting requirements of all projects
- Accepting, deploying, testing and releasing code into Production for release
- An experienced IT Project Manager with infrastructure and application knowledge
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including working with cross-functional teams
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to lead a diverse developer team, across multiple time zones
- Strong understanding of technology involved and ability to communicate technical concepts to business and IT
- Ownership, commitment and tenacity to resolve project issues
- Prince2, AGILE Certifications desirable
Please send your resume together with a covering letter to Andrew McGrath email@example.com
Position: Senior Product Manager
Trellian looks for a multitalented Senior Product Manager to lead the design and development of the Above.com
This is a hands-on leadership position to own the product strategy, development and execution and to work directly with the company principals.
The ideal candidate must have a full understanding of the industry players with a strong pulse of the competitive environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to demonstrate your proven leadership skills and have a direct impact to the bottom line.
- Lead and run the overall Product Management
- Define product features, functionality and product requirement
- Provide competitive analysis, documentation and testing for new product/feature development
- Manage status of new products/features development and implementation
- Monitor system maintenance and proactively handle critical issues resulting from market changes
- Act as the client advocate to assure Above meets their highest level of service and requirements
- Identify third party partner opportunities to benefit new features/products
- Represent third party integration requirements and needs
- Collaborate effectively with management and technical support
- 3+ years of product management
- Exceptional ability to communicate verbally and in writing at all levels
- Must be able to relate to and engage customer needs
- Strong quantitative, analytical and technical skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace, deadline driven results oriented environment with an entrepreneurial start up attitude
- Maintain high degree of self-motivation and independent
- Strong business ethics and work ethic a must
- Bachelor's of Science Degree or equivalent experience required
us for more information.
Position: Account Specialist
Location: Los Angeles
We are currently looking for an Account Specialist who will contribute to the continued success of the Trellian Direct Search Network.
The Account Specialist will work within a team environment and be responsible for account maintenances and account revenue growth.
The ideal candidate must have online experience be organized, have good communication skills and be able to thrive in a fast pace and changing environment
- Maintain and grow existing accounts by analyzing the client traffic for trends in behavior
- Make adjustments and recommendation for problem solving
- Optimize campaigns and grow revenues by expanding keyword suggesting
- Identify new traffic in our network to grow revenues
- Keep the team informed on changes, trends and opportunities
- Generate ROI tracking and other required reports
- Minimum of 1-year experience in Internet marketing, SEM, SEO, digital advertising or related experience
- Knowledge of online advertising technologies and terminology
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience collaborating in a team environment
- Must be analytical, organized and detailed oriented with great attention to accuracy
- Detailed oriented and analytical
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Self motivated and able to work independently as well as part of the team
- Social Media Marketing a plus
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
us for more information.