Trellian Direct Search Network
- Quick Start Guide
- How To Create a Campaign
- Add Keyword Campaign
- Add Run of Network Campaign
- Campaign Management
- Performance Tracking & Optimization
- Managing Stop Words
- ROI Tracking
- Adding Funds
- My Account
- Support and Help
You can start a new Keyword Campaign by including specific search terms and defining negative keywords. This allows greater control over your campaign and the relevancy achieved will depend on the keyword choice.
Creating a Keyword CampaignTake control: Create individual campaigns for the Keywords that you wish to dominate!
Start your Keyword campaign by clicking Add Campaigns from the Trellian Direct Search Network toolbar.
Note: A maximum of 40 Keywords can be added at one time or you can use the Bulk Add Campaigns tool if you need to add more.
Add Keyword Campaign
- Select from Add New Folder and add a folder name or choose an existing campaign folder. Then select Keyword as the Campaign Type and add your keywords.
Tip: You can exclude keywords by prefixing each one with a hyphen. See the Managing Stop Words manual page for more information.
- Set your bid.
- Establish your daily budget. This field can be left blank for no daily limit.
- Select your target demographic by expanding the "Traffic Type" and "Geo Targeting" heading and choose from the options.
Note: Traffic type All and Geo Targeting Global are set by default.
- Enter your Target URL. Make sure to use the full URL including http://
- Set the Frequency Cap for the number of visits per unique visitor in a 24 hour period.
Note: Subsequent visits will not be served to you.
Decide if you would like to activate this campaign now or later.
Note: Make sure you click the Create Campaign button to generate the campaign.
Bulk Add Campaigns
To Bulk Add Campaigns you will need to:
- Expand the Bulk Add Campaigns section.
- Select from the Keyword or RON template and then click the Download Template button.
- Add the Keyword or RON campaign details to the template and then save the file.
- Click the Browse button and select the file you have just saved and click on the Upload Campaigns button.
Do you need help or have questions?
Our experienced account managers can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +1 (310) 736-4230.