Classify PRO FAQ
- License Agreement
- Revision History
- Home Page
- Product News
- I get "an error occurred while moving data-623" during Installation.
- I get "The decompression of %s failed. There may not be enough disk space available in the TEMP directory" error.
- When I load the program for the first time, a window pops up asking for a project but I have not made one yet.
- I have entered my registration details but it SubmitWolf rejects them as invalid.
- I have submitted an online order form, but have not received my registration.
- I do not wish to use online order form. What other options do I have?
- I do not have a Credit Card. How can I place an order?
- I get an "unable to open the specified browser" error message.
- I am unable to enter any information as all the fields are grayed out.
- Why does Classify PRO skip sites?
- Why are some sites disabled even in the Registered version?
- Why is my ad being submitted only to a small number of sites?
- Classify PRO starts submitting and then after a short time the software hangs or the whole computer crashes.
- Classify PRO submits to 0 engines successfully.
- Classify PRO fails to install script files automatically.
- I get an "Unable to Write Project File" error.
- Nothing happens when I press "submit"?
- What should I use as my "Username" and "Password" in Classify PRO?
- What are the main differences between "Classify PRO" and "Classify PRO Enterprise"?
- How can I get my site into Classify PRO's database?
- What platforms are supported and do you have MAC version?
- Where can I get the latest Script Upgrades and how often do you Upgrade the scripts?
- How can I increase the number of engines being submitted to?