Melbourne | Australia
For 23 years Trellian.com has been developing online based software and web applications in search optimisation, domain names, website traffic advertising, online social review management and more.
About the Role
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and with experience in software testing. Responsibilities as a software tester is to ensure fast and quality testing of code releases across many different products and projects. As a senior team member of the test team in Melbourne, you will also work closely with a team offshore.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute test scripts, document results, communicate defects with developers, and retest defect fixes
- Automated testing
- Coordinating with a team of 3 testers based offshore
- Working closely with developers and business team members
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- A natural collaborator and effective team player
- Experience in software test planning and execution
- Experience in test automation using Cypress.io (or similar test scripting framework)
- This is a full-time position, starting immediately. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm (flexible with offshore and WFH during covid). Salary will depend on level of experience.