Accounts Manager - Trellian
Melbourne | Australia
Are you looking for any of these attributes in your new challenge?
Work from home - you are welcome to work from home for the most part, with one day a week in the office. Many of our teamwork is remote from various parts of Melbourne and Australia.
Agile team - We are a fast-moving digital company. We make decisions quickly and execute them.
Friday drinks & lunch - Company culture is critical. Friday lunches and drinks at 4:30 are pillars of the Trellian way of life. Combined with a fun atmosphere and as many social activities as possible. (Pre and post-COVID)
High retention rate - Many of the team have been with the business for 7+ years. Any that do choose to leave often come back at some point—this speakers volumes about the culture of Trellian.
Leading brands - Through the broader group of business units, we work with many of the most recognised brands, including Coles, ACMA, Stratco, Tourism Australia, News Corp, Qantas, and many others.
Exciting technologies and tools - We build and reseller leading-edge enterprise digital marketing tools.
Multi-national - Office located across the globe in USA, India and Europe
Job security - Trelian, the parent company of Trellian, has been in the market now for 27 years
Career growth - Entrepreneurial people thrive at Trellian. If you have a hunger to learn, grow, and be supported by an established digital team, this is for you.
Drive against the traffic - Located in Beaumaris on the beach, southeast of the city.
If you answered yes, then read on:
Based in Beaumaris, Melbourne - Trellian has developed leading-edge digital marketing software and services for over 25 years. They are helping businesses improve their organic reach and traffic through Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & Reputation Management software. Our team provides solutions to assist businesses with their online presence, help increase organic search rankings and manage their search engine marketing campaigns.
You will be responsible for overseeing the SEO, SEM & Reputation Management campaigns of your clients. You will be responsible for the performance, strategy, growth of each account you manage.
Most Important Things:
- Clear and professional client communications
- Amazing time management skills
- Positive client satisfaction & sentiment as measured NPS surveys
- Detailed understanding of SEO
- Broad knowledge of digital marketing
- Previous SEO and digital marketing industry experience
- Support with keyword research and content strategies
- Oversee all strategic initiatives for the account
- Internal collaboration across the SEO team for your clients
- Communicate all initiatives, strategies, and opportunities to clients as needed and on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Organise and facilitate client meetings (weekly/bi-weekly calls and monthly reporting calls).
- Ensure account workflow is professional and of high quality.
- Align the campaign strategy with the client KPIs and business goals.
- Work with internal teams and Executive Sponsors to identify and vet new opportunities for account expansion.
- Serve as the main point of contact between the client and Trellian to build a strong partnership.
- Organisation – AM is responsible for keeping all documents and workflow for the team to quickly understand due dates, meeting times, the current state of the campaign, and client relationships.
- Analyse metrics at a micro-level and a macro level – determining the current state of campaign progress via Google Analytics, SEO specific tools, and CRM (HubSpot).
- Other applicable or related duties as assigned
Key Performance Indicators (KPI):
- Client retentions
- Account growth
- Data-Driven: We believe data-driven decisions are the key to success, and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature, and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product, and it begins with valuing every member of our team
- If the above sounds like you, we are super excited to hear from you and looking forward to chatting further.