Trellian SEO Toolkit v3.0 - FAQSelect a FAQ topic or Product from the menu below
If you encounter a problem which is not covered in the FAQ:
- Ensure you have the latest version and build of the software.
- If you use a proxy server, ensure you have the proxy details entered into the relevent section of the program you are trying to use.
- Ensure you have registered the program. Some program functions or tools are disabled until the program is registered.
If the problem persists, please email your question to customer support.
Select Product / FAQ
Riguardo Acquisti/OrdiniHo registrato usando il modulo d'ordine online, ma non ho ricevuto la registrazione.
Nella maggior parte dei casi, tutti gli ordini sono proceduti per la fine della gioranata lavorativa prossima. If you have not received your registration within that time, please contact customer support with the details of your order. I motivi pi¨ comuni per il ritardo sono gli indirizzi email non validi o mancante e/o i dettagli di contatto. Preferirei non usare il modulo d'ordine online. Avete atre possibilitÓ di registrazione?
Potete mandare un fax del modulo d'ordine compilato a +61-3-9589-7951, o indirizzo postale. Non ho una Carta di Credito. Come posso ordinare?
Ordini PostaliBack to Top
Compilate il modulo d'ordine e mail speditelo con un Assegmo Bancario oppure co una Vaglia Postale. Siete pregati di notare che non accettiamo gli Assegni Bancari personali emessi fuori dall'Australia.
Potete pagare direttamente al nostro conto. To speed up your order, please either fax us the details of the transfer to +61-3-9589-7951, or contact customer support.
Supporto Tecnico FAQThere are no engines in "Ranking".
You will need to force an upgrade of the engine definitions using the following technique:
- After registering Ranking start the LiveUpgrade program. This can be launched from the File menu in Ranking, or by clicking the red clock icon.
- Select engine definitions form the list of available updates under SEO Toolkit v3.0.
- Click upgrade and wait for download to finish.
- Exit LiveUpgrade and restart the Ranking program.
I am trying to register my program, but the Next button is disabled or I get an "Invalid serial number" message
There are three reasons why the next button is disabled or an "Invalid serial number" message is displayed:
- The serial number or registration name is not entered correctly. The serial number should be entered in CAPITAL LETTERS and the registration name (email address) in lower case.
- The serial number and registration name are in the wrong fields. Ensure the serial number is entered in the Serial number field, and the registration name (email address) is entered in the Registration name field.
- The serial number is not valid for that program. If you have not purchased the program, contact sales to purchase a copy of the program and you will receive valid registration details. If you have purchased the program, ensure you are entering the correct serial number.
I have a serial number for BeOnTop but can't find the BeOnTop program
The name of the program has changed from BeOnTop to "Ranking". BeOnTop serial numbers will still function in Ranking.
Are there online/printable manuals for the SEO Toolkit v3.0 programs?
Yes. There is a link to printable versions of the manuals from the online manual webpages.
Back to Top
Browser and Platform Related Questions I get an "unable to open the specified browser" error message.
Il percorso di browser non Ŕ regolato correttamente nelle Preferenze. Il campo di Browser deve avere il percorso completo al file eseguibile del vostro browser del HTML. For information on setting up SEO Toolkit v3.0 to work with either Internet Explorer or Netscape see below.What platforms are supported and do you have MAC version?
Configuring your browser:
In order to setup the program to work with IE or Netscape, you need to enter the location of the browser executable file 'iexplore.exe' or 'netscape.exe' in the Preferences Browser field. To find the location of this file, follow the instructions below:
- Right click on the Windows Start button in the lower left corner.
- Select Open.
- Double Click on the Programs Folder.
- Double Click on the Internet Explorer Folder or Netscape / Netscape Communicator folder (if present)
- Right Click on the Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator icon and select Properties from the Popup Menu.
- Click on the Shortcut TAB.
The location of the Internet Explorer browser executable 'iexplore.exe' or Netscape browser executable 'netscape.exe' is in the Target: field. This same value (without the quotes) needs to be entered in the Browser: field within the Preferences screen of the program that you are trying to configure to work with Internet Explorer or Netscape.
SEO Toolkit v3.0 is available for Windows 95/98/2000/NT/ME/XP operating systems.
Mac users can use Virtual PC. For more information please see: http://www.microsoft.com/mac (This information provided on an "as-is" basis, and operated at user's own risk).
Back to Top