In order to setup the program to work with Netscape, you need to enter the location of the browser executable file 'netscape.exe' in the Preferences Browser field. To find the location of this file, follow the instructions below:
1. Right click on the Windows 95 Start button in the lower left corner.
2. Select Open
3. Double Click on the Programs Folder
4. Double Click on the Netscape or Netscape Communicator Folder
5. Right Click on the Netscape Navigator icon and Select Properties from the Popup Menu.
6. Click on the Shortcut TAB
The location of the Netscape Navigator browser executable 'netscape.exe' is in the Target: field. This same value (without the double quotes) needs to be entered in the Browser: field within the Preferences screen of the program that you are trying to configure to work with Netscape.