Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
- Trellian will pay a commission as specified on the Trellian Partner page from any purchase identified as being made by a person referred via a link placed on the referring partner's website. The sale must be made within 12 months of referral for a commission to be due and if they still have the cookie on their computer.
- All accounts will be settled in full within 30 days at the end of every second month, subject to Point 3.
- If the total due for the current accounting period does not reach US$100.00 the outstanding amount will be carried over to the next accounting period.
- If a single user is referred by more than one partner, only the most current referral will be recognized.
- A referral commission will not be paid on orders that are fraudulent, result in a Chargeback or a customer refund.
- We reserve the right to decline a referral account application, without reason or cause.
- The account may be terminated by either party at any time. Upon termination all outstanding accounts up to and including the termination date, will be settled and paid within 30 days at the end of the next accounting period. In the event that a partner account has a minus value, partner agrees to reimburse Trellian with the applicable amount within 30 days.
- Affiliate partners are NOT to create identical copies of any Trellian website.
- Affiliate partners are NOT to use iframes that frames a Trellian website.
- Affiliate partners are NOT to use identical Trellian page content on their own websites. Please be original or use the supplied promotional pages supplied.
- Affiliate partners are NOT to engage in email spam in the promotions of Trellian products.
- Affiliate partners are NOT to engage in search engine spam as specified by the current Google and Yahoo guidelines, in any promotions of Trellian products.
- Affiliate partners are NOT to submit their Trellian affiliate links to Search Engines for indexing.
- Affiliate partners are given a non-exclusive permission to use Trellian logos and trademarks on their websites for the purpose of promoting Trellian products. NOTE that Affiliates are NOT allowed to register domain names that include Trellian trademarks, including: "trellian", "submitwolf", "keyworddiscovery", "slider", "addme", "femail", "vendercom", "ecomm", "seotoolkit". This is not a complete list, so ask us before registering any domain names with a Trellian product or service name.
- Affiliate partners are given a non-exclusive permission to run Pay Per Click campaigns, such as Google AdWords, targeting Trellian related keywords, including any Trademarked Trellian terms as long as the landing page includes a prominent link to the applicable Trellian product and the page copy is positively promoting the Trellian Product.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions without notice at anytime.
- The partner program is designed for referring customers and generating leads for Trellian. It is not intended for partners themselves to obtain discounts on Trellian software.
Additional Terms and Conditions for ToolbarBrowser Affiliate Program
ToolbarBrowser.com pays for active installs from currently approved countries, where:
- "Install" means a full installation of the toolbar client.
- "Active" means that the toolbar is still installed and the user is accessing browsing on the machine 1 week after install.
- "Approved countries" are based on users IP address and include: US, CA, AU, NZ, JP, UK, IE, SE, NO, FI, DK, PL, CZ, DE, FR, CH, LI, ES, PT, IT, GR, AT, BE, NL
- Please note that installs from the below are not counted:
- re-installs on the same machine
- Custom and re-branded toolbars
- All other Countries not on the current approved Country list.
- The current approved Country list can be changed at any time without notice.
If you have read and agree to our terms and conditions, you can click here to join.